I will be teaching a free Google for Business Class in Sonora on June 11, 2014 from 3-6 pm. The goal of this class is to familiarize business owners with the capabilities of the Google platform, in order to make informed choices about using Google services in their own business. While the class is designed to include people who have not used Google services before, prerequisites include: basic computer use, familiarity with a modern web browser and basic knowledge of the Internet. Some topics covered include:
- New Google search technologies
- Google Maps and local search
- AdWords and AdWords Express
- Principles of search engine optimization
- Google Plus, including Hangouts and Communities
- Google Apps, including Gmail, Calendar and Drive.